Moenir Ari Soenanda
Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Indonesia to the Republic of Peru, and Plurinational State of Bolivia.
Moenir Ari Soenanda, was born in Nganjuk (Republic of Indonesia) August 22, 1955. Graduated from Diponegoro University, Semarang (Indonesia, 1979) majoring International Law. He married with Evi Supiyati, had three daughter and one son.
- 1980, joined at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- 1981-1982, Staff at Directorat of Legal and Treaties Affairs,
- 1982-1984, Staff at Political Division, Indonesian Embassy in Brasilia DF,
- 1988-1991, Head of Civil Law Section at Directorat of Legal and Treaties Affairs,
- 1992-1995, Head of Information Division at the Indonesian Embassy, Seoul,
- 1997-1999, Deputy Director for Political and Security Affairs, Directorat Legal and Treaties Affairs,
- 1999-2003, Head of Political Division at the Indonesian Embassy, Paris,
- 2004-2006, Director, Center of Policy Analysis and Development for Asia Pacific and African Region,
- 2006-2010, Consul General of the Republic of Indonesia in Penang, Malaysia
- 2010-2012, Senior Advisor to the Agency for Assessment and Policy Development, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Indonesia,
- 2012-2014, Deputy Chief of Mission of Indonesian Embassy in Moscow, Russian Federation,
- 2014-present, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Indonesia to the Republic of Peru, and Plurinational State of Bolivia.